My Birthday

On one of our snow days when Jimmy was home I picked lunch at La Foresta to celebrate my 32nd birthday. Given the sweet people pictured below (minus Dan who wasn't able to come), I'd say I'm a very blessed gal!

Enjoying his pizza.

These Charlie hugs are the best ever!


Yours truly.

Our little dessert guy...lovin' that tiramisu!

Kisses!

We ordered dessert, but when Susan found out it was my birthday she brought a celebratory cannoli!

A glimpse of the happy chaos that ensues whenever we go out to eat with two toddlers...

My actual birthday was a Sunday, so we went out to Cici's after church. The boys like it and they eat free!

Mom, Dad, and Daniel came by for cake after lunch. Here is the flurry of activity surrounding presents.

Daniel and me!

My cake!

We forgot candles so I blew out matches. : )

Charlie tried to eat his cake in one big chunk...

Enjoying our cake!

What my 3 sweeties gave me- candy in a pretty box and a pedicure!

Comments

Popular Posts